Counterpoint Ten: The Holiday Issue
We've got a new issue out!
Counterpoint Ten is the Holiday issue. We've put together a collection of original writing and illustrations from some brilliant contributors - all contained in a gorgeous three-colour risograph magazine printed at Out of the Blueprint.
The new issue includes:
- Megan Wallace on package holiday destinations for the lgbtq+ community
- An interview with designer Graeme MacKellaig about his collection of foreign currency
- Kieran Curran on Ireland's tourism-driven recovery and his hometown of Waterford
- An exclusive comic from illustrator Rebecca Brown
- Jessica Farrugia on the annual Worthing Birdman contest
- An interview with former travel agent and granny Betty Thompson
- Stephanie Hornstein on the experience of living at the centre of Edinburgh's tourist industry
- Illustrations from Eunjoo Lee, Kate Patterson, Andrea Popyordanova, Maria Stoian and Kaja Szechowsko
- An original pullout print from illustrator Bethany Thompson
Also, the first twenty orders from our online shop will receive a free Vietnamese postcard with their copy of the magazine.
Issue ten - The Holiday Issue
Three-colour risograph printed magazine featuring original writing, photography and illustration inspired by the theme 'Holidays'. This issue includes content about tourism, flying competitions and currency design. Includes a pull-out print by featured illustrator Bethany Thompson.
Online orders will receive a free postcard from Vietnam with their copy of the magazine.