Counterpoint Eleven: The Mystery Issue
We've got a new issue out!
Counterpoint #11 contains an awesome collection of original articles and illustration on focusing on the theme 'Mystery', risograph-printed in three colours by Out of the Blueprint.
The new issue includes:
- Emilia Bona on true crime and podcasts
- Sam Bradley on memories of Goosebumps
- An interview with the owners of Noir, Ho Chi Minh's first 'dark dining' restaurant
- E Jamieson hosts a murder party - with deadly consequences
- Francesca Purvis on Highland myths and prophecies
- Eleri Fowler on cave paintings and the male gaze
- Interview with illustrator Mhairi Braden
- Jess Farrugia on the sheer brilliance of Jessica Fletcher, star of Murder She Wrote
- Exclusive double-sided risograph pullout print featuring Amy Lesko and Kirsti Beautyman
- Illustrations from Jacky Sheridan, Sofia Drescher, Eunjoo Lee, Peony Gent and Katie Quinn
Three-colour risograph printed magazine featuring original writing, photography and illustration inspired by the theme 'Mystery'. This issue includes true crime stories, Goosebumps, Murder She Wrote, murder mystery parties, an exclusive double-sided risograph print featuring Kirsti Beautiman and Amy Lesko, and much more!