Counterpoint Eleven: The Mystery Issue
We've got a new issue out!
Counterpoint #11 contains an awesome collection of original articles and illustration on focusing on the theme 'Mystery', risograph-printed in three colours by Out of the Blueprint.
The new issue includes:
- Emilia Bona on true crime and podcasts
- Sam Bradley on memories of Goosebumps
- An interview with the owners of Noir, Ho Chi Minh's first 'dark dining' restaurant
- E Jamieson hosts a murder party - with deadly consequences
- Francesca Purvis on Highland myths and prophecies
- Eleri Fowler on cave paintings and the male gaze
- Interview with illustrator Mhairi Braden
- Jess Farrugia on the sheer brilliance of Jessica Fletcher, star of Murder She Wrote
- Exclusive double-sided risograph pullout print featuring Amy Lesko and Kirsti Beautyman
- Illustrations from Jacky Sheridan, Sofia Drescher, Eunjoo Lee, Peony Gent and Katie Quinn