Counterpoint Twelve: The Space Issue
The new issue of Counterpoint is out!
Counterpoint #12 includes gorgeous illustrations and thought-provoking articles centred around the theme of 'Space', risograph-printed by Out of the Blueprint in Leith.
The new issue includes:
- Jess Farrugia investigates her coat pockets - and the identity of the previous owner of her second-hand vintage finds
- Sam Bradley finds out how alien languages are helping the search for the origins of human speech
- An exclusive new comic from Amy Lesko
- Clare Sawers discusses competing ideas of outer space in pop culture
- Megan Wallace on the politics of public and private space
- Matthias Benninghoven speaks to the organisers of Hidden Door, a DIY arts festival colonising Edinburgh's abandoned spaces
- Original risograph pullout print by Peony Gent
- Illustrations from Eunjoo Lee, Maria Stoian, Nadia Akingbule, Bethany Thompson, Emer Tumilty, Bridget Collin, Katie Lock, Ollie Hoff, Kirsti Beautyman and Katie Quinn