Counterpoint Thirteen: The Survival Issue
The new issue of Counterpoint is ready!
Counterpoint #13 is the SURVIVAL issue. It's full of brilliant articles and beautiful illustrations all focusing on the theme of survival, risograph-printed and hand-bound by Out of the Blueprint in Leith!
The new issue includes:
- Kenza Marland talks to authors, schoolteachers and publishers about why certain types of stories survive the test of time
- An interview with Rebecca Ball, one of the conservators behind next year's national tour of Dippy The Diplodocus
- Nina Seale investigates efforts to save the Scottish wildcat
- The uphill struggle of ground-breaking Japanese mountaineer Junko Tabei
- Stephanie Hornstein on the terror of dental surgery
- Sam Bradley speaks to the founder of Real Talk, a mental health storytelling organisation
- Jaiveer Mariwala on hand-me-downs and sibling rivalries
- Francesca Purvis writes about methods of self-care
- Original A3 risograph print by Jonny Mowat
- Illustrations by Bethan Woollvin, Molly Soar, Liam Rotheram, Mhairi Braden, Katie Chappell, Graeme MacKellaig, Bethany Thompson, Elsa Frere, Saskia Cameron, Katie Lock and Hannah Bigley