Counterpoint Fourteen: The Eating Issue
The new issue of Counterpoint is out!
Counterpoint #14 is the EATING issue. 36 beautiful, insightful, risograph-printed, handbound pages each dealing with food. Our new issue sees our writers and illustrators sink their teeth into the foods of the future, family recipes and the relationship between eating and our health.
The new issue includes:
- Francesca Purvis on family recipes and failed pavlovas
- Jess Farrugia tackles the unwritten laws of public eating
- Kenza Marland talks to expert chefs and exasperated parents
- Julie Farrell on the relationship between our diet and our health
- An interview with 'Bearded Baker' Daniel Frazer
- Katie Shannon on recovering from eating disorders
- Eva Coutts explores the connection between food and memory
- Mathias Benninghoven discusses fast food culture
- Nina Seale looks to the foods of the future
- Original risograph print by Tyrone Stoddart
- Illustrations from Sonny Ross, Bea Shireen, Bethany Thompson, Justė Urbonavičiūtė, Ruan van Vliet, Paige Collins, Harriet Hobday, Bethan Woollvin, Rachel Tunstall, Peony Gent, Anne Pomel and Liam Rotheram