Counterpoint Fifteen: The Treasure Issue
We've got a new issue out!
Counterpoint #15 is the TREASURE issue. 32 gorgeous, thoughtful risograph-printed and handbound pages dealing with different kinds of treasure, and the lengths we go to search for it. In our new issue, writers, journalists, illustrators and artists beachcomb for flotsam and jetsam, sift through piles of the semiprecious in search of rough cultural gems, and unearth family secrets.
The new issue includes:
- Riley Kaminer on Florida's Treasure Coast
- Jess Farrugia on the demise of the plastic cereal box gift
- Katie Goh on shrinking wildernesses
- Vic Cooper on family heirlooms
- An exclusive new comic from Maria Stoian
- An interview with illustrator David Lemm
- Original risograph print from Waldemar Stepien
- Illustrations from Rachel Tunstall, Bethan Woollvin, Jonny Mowat, Alice Carnegie, Matt Chinworth, Steph Coathupe, Susie Purvis and Bethany Thompson.