Counterpoint 16: The Flight Issue
We've got a brand new issue out!
The new issue of Counterpoint is the FLIGHT issue. Containing stories about aerialists, aviators and anxious flyers, alongside some truly stunning illustrations, our new issue is one of our best ever.
Risograph printed in three colours - including a gorgeous sky blue ink - the new issue includes:
- Heather Booton on the UK's last remaining fireworks factory
- Kenza Marland on a true tale of maternal fury and international travel
- Julie Farrell on a late introduction to tourism
- Behind the scenes at the world's biggest hot air balloon factory
- The story of Manchester's new art trail
- Samuel Love on the legacy of avant garde aerialist Barbette
- Stéphanie Hornstein on surviving a dodgy transatlantic flight
- An exclusive front cover illustration from the amazing Eunjoo Lee
- Illustrations from Hattie Clark, Steph Coathupe, Liam Rotheram, Peter Ryan, Jonny Mowat and Bethany Thompson